Thrive Retraining FAQ
Who can benefit from neural retraining?
Anyone experiencing any of the following symptoms of limbic system impairment may benefit from neural retraining.
Trauma-related issues, including:
- Mental & Emotional Overwhelm
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
"Invisible illnesses" including:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS)
Environmental Illnesses including:
- Electric Hypersensitivity Syndrome ( EHS)
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS)
- Aerotoxic Syndrome
- Mold Illness
Neural retraining has also been extremely helpful for individuals who have experienced traumatic brain injuries, even if the injury was sustained many years ago.
In addition, neural retraining can provide invaluable support to helping professionals who experience extreme stress and "compassion fatigue" as a result of the demands associated with the support services they provide.
Perhaps most importantly, neural retraining can be used by anyone interested in realizing more of their full, untapped potential by:
- releasing and transforming the energies associated with troubling thoughts and emotions,
- moving beyond currently limiting beliefs and expectations, and
- exploring new realms of experience and possibility.
For whom has the Thrive Neural Retraining program been designed?
The Thrive Neural Retraining (TNR) program is ideal for anyone who is new to neural retraining, since it provides an introduction to neuroplasticity and limbic system impairment along with step-by-step guidelines for beginning to use self-directed neural retraining to improve central nervous system function and create greater mental and emotional resilience.
The TNR program, combined with Metta's neural retraining coaching services, also provides valuable guidance and support for individuals who may already have experience with other neural retraining programs, but have not yet fully achieved the results they desire.
How does the Thrive Neural Retraining program differ from other neural retraining programs like Gupta's Amygdala Retraining Program and Hopper's Dynamic Neural Retraining System?
The TNR program is based on:
- my experience creating a customized neural retraining process for myself,
- my subsequent neural retraining breakthrough and dramatic 5-day recovery from a 10+ year cascade of debilitating symptoms of limbic system impairment,
- my experience providing coaching support to other individuals, and
- my ongoing research into the practical application of the science of neuroplasticity, and the art of neural retraining.
The following resources provide additional information about the TNR Program:
- Neural Retraining Programs Compared
- Metta's Approach to Neural Retraining
- Metta's Notes on Neural Retraining
Attention DNRS Students: If you are currently a student of the DNRSystem, please note that my approach to neural retraining is based on a fundamentally different set of assumptions about how to deal with troubling thoughts, emotions and potential triggers. If you have any questions about whether the TNR program would be a good fit for you, please contact me and we can discuss this in more detail.
I'm extremely skeptical. I do not understand how any form of "brain training" could ever help with the severe physical symptoms I've been dealing with for so many years.
I understand and respect your skepticism because I felt exactly the same way when I first began looking into neural retraining. . . .
Do you provide a free consult that will allow me to learn more about your training and coaching programs?
You are welcome to contact me any time with questions about my Thrive Neural Retraining program and my Discovery Dialogue sessions:
- A free live chat option and an email contact form are both available at AskMetta.com
- In addition, pro bono dialogue sessions are available on a limited basis each month ~ and one of these sessions could, if you wish, be used as a free initial consult.
I also recommend joining my mailing list if you would like to be notified when the updated and expanded (free) version of the TNR program has been released.
Do you provide any discounts for individual coaching sessions?
- Discounted dialogue sessions are available for individuals who are willing to share the recording of their video session in a pubic archive.
- For those on a fixed income, a few pro bono sessions are available on a limited basis each month in exchange for a modest donation (in any amount) and/or a brief testimonial following our session.
Do you provide individual phone sessions?
I do not offer phone sessions because I prefer to connect with people "face-to-face" using live online video. This visual contact provides invaluable nonverbal communication and feedback during the dialogue process.
Do you provide any type of guarantee?
Free Training Program AccessThe updated and expanded version of the TNR Program will soon be available at no charge within my free and open access library, DiscoveryNow.net. Because this program is purely educational, and your experience of the program's potential depends entirely upon your own application of the principles of self-directed neuroplasticity, no results of any kind can be guaranteed. See my legal resources for more details.
Coaching Session Guarantee
If you decide you would like to cancel your coaching session, for any reason, you are entitled to a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Please note that coaching refunds are limited to sessions that have not yet been conducted.
- Simply contact me within 30-days of your original purchase date, and I will provide your refund through PayPal.
- Any feedback you provide when you request your refund will be genuinely appreciated.